Adds Salary and Important Information extra fields to WP Job Manager plugin. Both in the front-end for Job Submissions as well as in the back end for Job Listing management.
Installation and Setup
An active install of WP Job Manager in your site is required for this plugin to work, you can download it here: https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-job-manager/
No further setup is required, just install and activate the plugin under Plugins > Add New to see the new extra fields.
- GitHub Repository: https://github.com/iamgabrielma/WPJM-Extra-Fields
- Documentation: https://tilcode.blog/wpjm-extra-fields-adds-extra-fields-to-wp-job-manager-job-listings
- Hello World
- Tested up to WordPress 5.0
- Fix: Add contributor to readme.txt
- Fix: Update readme.md with proper markdown
- Enhancement: Added a direct link to the support forums within the Plugins page
- Tested up to WordPress 5.2.4
- Removed WP_Job_Manager class check due to changes in the main plugin
- Tested up to WordPress 5.3.2
- Tested up to WP Job Manager 1.34.1
- Fixed: i18n by removing /lang path
- Enhancement: Added a class to textfields, so can be targeted via CSS
- Enhancement: Added a new Salary column under Job Listings > Jobs filters
Contribuidores e programadores
“WPJM Extra Fields” é software de código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin:Contribuidores
Traduza o “WPJM Extra Fields” para o seu idioma.
Interessado no desenvolvimento?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.