Ao clicar em qualquer link do blog que estou botando no ar como, por exemplo, http://mentalflush.com/flushers/byulisses
O seguinte erro ocorre:
Server Error in Application “MENTALFLUS”
Internet Information Services 7.0
HTTP Error 404.0 – Not Found
The resource you are looking for has been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.
Detailed Error Information
Module IIS Web Core
Error Code 0x80070002
Requested URL http://mentalflush.com:80/flushers/byulisses
Physical Path e:\home\mentalflus\Web\flushers\byulisses
Logon Method Anonymous
Logon User Anonymous
Most likely causes:
* The directory or file specified does not exist on the Web server.
* The URL contains a typographical error.
* A custom filter or module, such as URLScan, restricts access to the file.
Things you can try:
* Create the content on the Web server.
* Review the browser URL.
* Create a tracing rule to track failed requests for this HTTP status code and see which module is calling SetStatus. For more information about creating a tracing rule for failed requests, click here.
Links and More Information This error means that the file or directory does not exist on the server. Create the file or directory and try the request again.
View more information »
O operador do host afirma que este é um problema do WordPress.