Disclaimer: Experimental feature plugin to extend gutenberg block. Have a suggestion feel free to send a PR or open an issue.
Extend gutenberg blocks with additional background options
- Simply activate and new options for background will be added to inspector / sidebar options
- Insert block of your choice add set background options
- Live preview of background changes in your editor
- More customization options
If you have any suggestions/Feature request that you would like to see in the upcoming releases , feel free to let us know in the issues section
From your WordPress dashboard
1. Visit ‘Plugins > Add New’
2. Search for
Block Background or upload zip file
Block Background from your Plugins page
1. Download “Block Background”.
2. Upload the
block-background directory to your ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory, using your favorite method (ftp, sftp, scp, etc…)
Block Background from your Plugins page.
Contribuidores e programadores
“Block Background” é software de código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin:Contribuidores
Traduza o “Block Background” para o seu idioma.
Interessado no desenvolvimento?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
Registo de alterações
Released on 5th January 2018
– Fix conflict with other block styles
Released on 4th January 2018
– Compatibility with WordPress 5.0.2
Released on 21st September 2017
– Compatibility with Gutenberg 3.9
– Add docker-compose config
– Use WP dependencies as ES modules
Released on 1st May 2017
- Compatibility with Gutenberg 2.7
Released on 5th April 2017
- Initial plugin release