Installing the CleverPush plugin will automatically insert the CleverPush code into your WordPress site. It will also give you the possibility to create a notification when publishing a new post.
What is CleverPush?
CleverPush lets you send browser push notifications to your users in the simplest way possible.
If you are using the classic / reader mode with a custom theme, please make sure your theme supports the following AMP hooks:
Enter your CleverPush API keys in the given fields. You can find your API keys in the CleverPush backoffice under Settings > API.
Extract the zip file and just drop the contents in the wp-content/plugins/ directory of your WordPress installation and then activate the Plugin from the Plugins page.
I have activated the plugin but the confirmation prompt is now shown
Please enter your API keys in the plugin’s settings and select a channel. If no channel is available, you need to create one at cleverpush.com
If you are using any cache plugin, also be sure, to empty your cache.
Este plugin não tem avaliações.
Contribuidores e programadores
“CleverPush” é software de código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin:Contribuidores
Registo de alterações
- Supported custom static endpoints
- Added ability to optionally disable the CleverPush script output
- Styling fixes for AMP
- Hotfix for AMP
- Support for AMP
- Fixed a warning when saving a post
- Fixed error in plugin settings
- Added plugin version to loader JS
- Added ability to replace domains in Notification URLs automatically
- Added cleverpush_send and cleverpush_settings capabilities
- Added ability that CleverPush can optionally access unpublished posts to load metadata like and title, image
- Added the ability to include cleverpush-worker.js.php from non-default directory setups
- Support custom post types
- Hide CP Stories by default, can be enabled in CleverPush settings
- Add “Custom headline required” option
- Hide Topics/Segments if disabled in CleverPush backend
- Cache Topics/Segments
- CleverPush Story fixes (6)
- CleverPush Story fixes (5)
- CleverPush Story fixes (4)
- CleverPush Story fixes (3)
- CleverPush Story fixes (2)
- CleverPush Story fixes
- Check if wp.data.select is available before using it (3)
- Check if wp.data.select is available before using it (2)
- Check if wp.data.select is available before using it
- Add loading animation
- Flush rewrite rules on plugin activation & deactivation
- Fix for Classic Editor
- Added Segments & Topics required checks
- Added CleverPush Stories
- load topics and segments asynchronously
- remove Public API Key setting (not used)
- save entered headline + text for draft posts
- do not show falsy “notification was sent” message, when saving a draft post
- remove checkbox after sending notification – hotfix
- remove checkbox after sending notification, show notice in gutenberg editor
- gutenberg editor fixes
- better error logs
- change default headline + text
- allow one notification per post per minute
- minor fix
- added post thumbnails to notifications
- allow for every post to send a notification only once
- multi topic & segment selection
- added ability to set custom headline and text when sending new notifications
- minor fix
- added assets/cleverpush-worker.js.php for usage on HTTPS sites
- fixed bug where notification was sent every time post was saved
- fix publish_post handler
- breaking: no direct WooCommerce integration anymore (should be used with follow-up campaigns now)
- fixed: don’t triggerOptIn directly after first page view. Considering opt-in channel settings now.
- Bug fixes
- Hotfix for WooCommerce integration
- WooCommerce integration with automatic retargeting notifications.
- Ability to notifications directly in WordPress
- Multi language
- Simplify settings
- Initial release