MenuMaker Lite allows you to create multi-level, responsive navigations without having to know all the CSS and jQuery.
Create a menu structure using the WordPress menu system and then use MenuMaker Lite to design a responsive, dynamic navigation for your website.
Included in the plugin are 3 professionaly designed menu themes: Drop Down, Flyout, and Accordion. Select one of these themes and
customize the appearance of your menu with and easy to use interface.
For more menu templates and advanced features, check out MenuMaker Pro
- Integrates with your existing WordPress menu system
- Support for horizontal and vertical menus
- Support for up to 3 levels of submenus
- Use pure CSS or jQuery enhancements
- Menus integrate with WordPress widget system
- WordPress shortcodes supported
- Fully responsive menu themes included
- Tested to work on iPhone, iPad, iPod, and Android devices
- Every menu theme is easily customizable
- Easily change colors, menu width, font sizes, alignments, and text options
- Add your own custom CSS for even more control
- Log into your WordPress Admin Panel.
- Navigate to Plugins > Add New
- Click Upload
- Click Choose File and select the MenuMaker WordPress .zip file.
- Click the ‘Install Now’ button. Installation might take a couple minutes so be patient.
- Once the plugin has been uploaded, click the Activate Plugin link.
- Will these menus work on touch devices?
Yes, the drop down menu and the accordion menu is fully responsive and will work with touch devices.
Contribuidores e programadores
“MenuMaker Lite” é software de código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin:Contribuidores
Traduza o “MenuMaker Lite” para o seu idioma.
Interessado no desenvolvimento?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.