WordPress blocks are easier to use and this is why we have created a fantastic collection of FREE blocks for the new block editor.
Check out GutenBee now!
This shortcodes plugin, has been created to complement and be used mainly with CSSIgniter’s premium and free themes. But of course, anyone can use it with any theme.
A lot of useful shortcodes are defined. See the plugin’s documentation for a complete guide.
- Go to Plugins -> Add New
- Search for “CSSIgniter Shortcodes”
- Click “Install”
- Click “Activate”
- Navigate to Settings -> CSSIgniter Shortcodes to set up the defaults.
- Edit any post or page and use the shortcode block to insert your new shortcodes.
What shortcodes are supported?
Quite a few! Check https://www.cssigniter.com/docs/shortcodes/ for complete usage instructions.
Contribuidores e programadores
“CSSIgniter Shortcodes” é software de código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin:Contribuidores
Interessado no desenvolvimento?
Registo de alterações
- Fixed an issue where a notice was thrown when the map api checkbox was not enabled.
- Fixed minor issues in shortcode examples.
- Fixed an improperly closed tag.
- Replaced flexslider with tiny slider.
- All assets are now enqueued minified.
- Improved updates handling.
- Improved escaping.
- Fixed an illegal string offset warning that could appear on some edge cases.
- Added filter ‘cssigniter_shortcodes_enqueue_scripts_styles’ to allow short-circuiting the loading of js/css assets.
- Admin-side stylesheet now only loads on the plugin’s settings page.
- Updated font-awesome to v.4.7.0
- Added translator comments.
- Updated language files.
- Eliminated uses of extract()
- WordPress PHP coding standards.
- A Google Maps API key is now required (by Google) to display maps, and this got reflected in the inline documentation. Instructions can be found here: http://www.cssigniter.com/docs/article/generate-a-google-maps-api-key/
- Google Maps API is now disabled by default.
- Improved options initialization. Introduced filter ‘ci_shortcodes_default_settings’ to modify the default plugin options.
- Updated language files.
- Updated font-awesome to v.4.6.3
- Fixed issue with the tabs shortcode, where border_color and border_width attributes wouldn’t work properly.
- Updated font-awesome to v.4.6.1
- Fixed issue where Google Maps API would load a retired version of the API.
- Deleted unneeded jquery file.
- Google Maps API is now loaded protocol-less for compatibility with https installations. Also removed deprecated sensor parameter.
- Updated font-awesome to v.4.5.0
- Prepared the plugin for language packs compatibility.
- Deleted po/mo files.
- Added POT file.
- Added filters for each shortcode’s markup.
- Fixed an issue where the quote’s cheatsheet wouldn’t display.
- Renamed register_ci_shortcode_settings() to ci_shortcodes_register_settings() and changed all references.
- Plugin rewritten from scratch.
- Everything is now responsive.
- CSS themes are no longer available.
- Added shortcodes for accordions, tabs, headings, sliders.
- Shortcodes now support build-in color schemes, font-awesome icons, and much, much more.
- Added a “Settings” link in the plugins listing page.
- If exists, the Upgrade Notice is now shown in the plugins listing page.
- Fixed an issue where the columns shortcodes wouldn’t get styled appropriately, when compatibility mode was enabled.
- Added internationalization support.
- Stylesheets are now loaded on the top of the page.
- Added a missing clearfix class “group” to all stylesheets.
- Initial Release