Add to your site live notifications for BuddyPress.
Eonet Live Notifications can be added to any website, community, network built on BuddyPres.
It’ll fetch your notifications in real time whenever you’re on your site.
Whether it’s a new friendship request, a new activity, a private message or a group update.
A pretty notification will show up on your site for a few seconds to notice you about this new information.
Then, you can customize it using the available options.
This plugin require BuddyPress enabled on your WordPress site.
- Options panel
- Buddypress Members integration
- Buddypress Groups integration
- Buddypress Activities integration
- Buddypress Friends integration
- AJAX powered, no page reload
- Automatically mark the notifications as read when you close the notification box
- Option to set the position of the notification
- Option to set the refresh delay
- Option to set the fade out notification delay
- Option to play a sound on new notifications
- Option to load the notifications history on page load or not
- Hooks/Filters available in all the plugin code
- Minified files
- Documented code
- GPL license
- Secure development using tokens and WordPress native functions
If you’re building a top-notch community and looking for better interactions, you should give it a go!
We’re open to any feature suggestion.
This plugin has been developed as a side project by the Alkaweb developers team.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/eonet-live-notificationsdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Eonet screen to configure the plugin
Contribuidores e programadores
“Eonet Live Notifications” é software de código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin:Contribuidores
Traduza o “Eonet Live Notifications” para o seu idioma.
Interessado no desenvolvimento?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
Registo de alterações
(C) stands for updates to the core of Eonet. Not its components.
1.0.11 – February 2nd, 2019
- (NEW) Filters for the titles and icons
- (C)(NEW) Bootstrap 4.2 and Font Awesome 5 support
1.0.10 – September 13th 2018
- (FIXED) Song notification not working properly
1.0.9 – February 22th 2018
- (FIXED) Conflicts with Eonet theme settings
1.0.8 – September 20th 2017
- (FIXED) Dropdown menu doesn’t open yet in certain conditions
- (FIXED) Some settings come back to default after saved them
1.0.7 – July 21th 2017
1.0.6 – July 20th 2017
- (UPDATED) The Eonet core inside the plugin
- (FIXED) The conflict with Bootstrap dropdown menu
1.0.5 – March 12th 2017
- (C)(IMPROVED) Options Style
- (C)(FIXED) Missing Font Awesome icons
1.0.4 – February 10th 2017
- (IMPROVED) Overall design
- (C)(IMPROVED) Translation management
1.0.3 – 21th January 2017
- (FIXED) Double settings link
- (FIXED) Settings saving
- (FIXED) PHP version < 5.4 support
1.0.2 – 6th January 2017
- (NEW) Translation file
- (FIXED) Undefined notifications
1.0.1 – 20th November 2016
- (NEW) Option to choose the fade out time of the notification
- (NEW) Option to enable sound notification on incoming notifications
- (C)(FIXED) Saved option for switcher input type
1.0.0 – 13th November 2016
- Initial Release