Meet Jumper, the ultimate WordPress plugin that offers visitors a wide range of contact options, including a phone number, instant messaging software, contact forms and links to leading social networks.
Jumper floating trigger button will be displayed to your visitors on desktop and mobile.
After clicking the button, a stunning modular sidebar will pop up for the visitor with all your favorite means of communication.
The flexibility and modularity of Jumper are reflected in the ability to determine the visibility of the blocks, for example: selecting the order of appearance of the elements with a convenient drag & drop interface, full control over the visuals of the blocks (text sizes, colors, icons, spacing), and more …
It’s easy to set up Jumper using an easy and convenient user interface that includes a live preview with all the blocks you’ve created.
Jumper comes with demo content that includes the most popular means of communication. Once activated, you can edit the blocks with your contact information.
Main advantages of Jumper
- Get more leads and Increase interactions and conversions
- Unlimited number of blocks
- Over 70 different design options
- Full FontAwesome 5 support – over 1500 icons available
- Full flexibility and modularity that allows you to choose the design and content of your Jumper
- Integration with popular contact form extensions – Contact Form 7 and WPForms
- 100% responsive, cross-browser and platforms
- Lightweight plugin that does not require many resources
- No need for writing code
Sidebar design options
- Select sidebar side, width and entrance duration
- Design your sidebar theme with custom colors and font sizes
- Select sidebar background color or image
- Select overlay color when the sidebar is open
- Design blocks separators color and size
- Design close button colors and position
Trigger button design options
- Set trigger button vertical position and gaps
- Choose from 3 different trigger button styles
- Set trigger button title, icon, size and shape
- Set your trigger button theme with custom colors and shadow
- Set trigger button position on mobile devices
- Set trigger button Display rules by device
- Set your own custom trigger js selector
List of blocks
- Heading – show icon, title and text
- WYSIWYG – show WYSIWYG editor content
- Phone – display phone link
- Image – display image
- Logo – display your logo
- Banner – design your custom banner with background, overlay color, title, text and button
- Social networks – display your social networks link in stylish buttons
- Shortcode – Display custom shortcode
- Contact Form 7 – Display Contact Form 7 form
- WPForms – Display WPForms form
Style your blocks
- Custom your blocks design by selecting a background, title and subtitle colors
- Set block paddings
- Hide individual block separator
- Set block heading and content alignment
- Set devices display rules for each block
- Development mode – displays the sidebar on your website only to users who are logged in as admin
- Set display rules for pages
- Set display rules for logged-in users
- Hash link support – allows browsers to close the sidebar by using the “back” button and prevents mobile users from leaving the site by mistake
- Esc click support – allows browsers to close the sidebar by using the Esc button
Full support for RTL languages
The plugin fully supports languages where the reading direction is right-to-left.
- Upload the plugin to the plugins directory.
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress.
Contribuidores e programadores
“Jumper – custom contact popup sidebar with floating button” é software de código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin:Contribuidores
Traduza o “Jumper – custom contact popup sidebar with floating button” para o seu idioma.
Interessado no desenvolvimento?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
Registo de alterações
- FIX: Bug in banner element that show title instad of button text
- FIX: Replace str_contains with strpos for earlier versions of PHP
- FIX: Add isset check for $_GET calls to prevent php errors
- FIX: Set default values before wp_localize_script to prevent php errors
- FIX: Plugin name in readme.
- FIX: Sidebar display for logged-in users with admin bar in frontend.
- FIX: Add JS hashchange EventListener for websites compability.
- FIX: Scrollbar in RTL websites.
- FIX: Clearer demo content.
- NEW: Preview box desktop and mobile mode.
- NEW: Preview box dark mode.
- Initial Release