LiveAgent is a multi-channel help desk software that offers over 179 help desk and live chat features. Discover the power of the universal inbox, a hybrid ticket stream, powerful automation and reporting features or the fastest chat widget on the market. With great software like LiveAgent, providing excellent customer service is easy.
LiveAgent Explained in 1 Minute
LiveAgent Core Features
LiveAgent’s core features include:
LiveAgent’s universal inbox is a smarter version of your email inbox. Emails, chats, calls, social media messages, forum posts and suggestions — they’re all automatically pushed into your LiveAgent account in the form of a ticket.
Hybrid ticketing system
A hybrid ticket stream contains a complete stream of chat messages, emails, phone calls, or messages from other communication channels about the same incident or issue reported by a customer. Each ticket has got a unique reference number, which helps you quickly locate, add to, or communicate the status of the user’s issue or request.
Currently, LiveAgent boasts the fastest chat widget on the market that displays in just 2.5 seconds. It enables you to chat with your customers in real-time and allows you to make use of pre-chat forms and offline forms.
Build a virtual call center as a part of your multi-channel help desk solution. LiveAgent will centralize phone calls from your website or landline into your LiveAgent dashboard.
The customer portal stores your knowledge base articles, forum posts, and feedback from your customers. LiveAgent’s customer portals are fully customizable, so you can make them match your business style.
Get an overview of your customer support. See who is interacting with your company and monitor the service they’re receiving. See usage, statistics, evaluate performance reports, and learn from customer satisfaction ratings.
LiveAgent offers both iOS and Android apps so you can provide excellent customer service on the go.
24 Hour customer service and white-glove setup
Premium Features (on paid plans)
- Social media integrations with Facebook, Facebook Messenger, Twitter, Instagram, and Viber
- Knowledge Base
- Customer forum
- Rules & time rules
- Advanced reporting
- SLAs with reports
- Multibrand support
- Contacts & groups
- Load data from your CRM
- API & Integrations
- Real-time visitor’s monitor
- Chat invitations
- Chat satisfaction surveys
- Video call
- Call routing & transfers
- Hardware IP Phone
- Unlimited call storage
- Sound configuration
- Audit log
- Search and replace
- Time tracking
- Additional Knowledgebase
- Branding free
- Chinese simplified
- Chinese Traditional
- Montenegrin (Latin)
- Portuguese, Brazilian
- Serbian (Latin)
- offers a LiveAgent Free Account
- Integrates WordPress with live chat software
- Instantly adds a chat button to your WordPress pages, no HTML or coding required
Now, for html form generation purposes php library htmlForm from http://stefangabos.blogspot.com/ is used.
If you have any suggestions on how to make this plugin better, do not hesitate to leave a comment in the plugin forum, or write an email to email@example.com.
This plugin is currently localized in the following languages:
- English (en_EN)
- Slovak (sk_SK)
- Hungarian (hu_HU)
No HTML knowledge is required to set up this plugin. Integration takes less than 3 minutes.
You can also visit our step-by-step guide that will help you install the plugin.
Here is the basic guide:
1. While logged in your WordPress admin panel navigate to Plugins> Add new
2. Find LiveAgent plugin, install and activate it
3. Create a free account or connect to an existing LiveAgent account
4. Navigate to menu LiveAgent. Choose the button you’d like to have online on your website and click Save.
5. Navigate to the LiveAgent admin panel and start answering chats and emails from your website visitors.
What is LiveAgent?
LiveAgent is a customer support software. The LiveAgent WordPress plugin automatically adds a LiveAgent chat widget to your WordPress website.
Is this plugin available in my language?
From version 3.0.0 the plugin supports translations to any language that WordPress supports. If you have time and want to help us improve our plugin feel free to Make your own translation and send it to us. We will add it to the next plugin release.
Is LiveAgent free? How much does it cost?
LiveAgent offers four different tier packages. The lowest tier package is forever free but does have certain limitations. The free version offers free live chat, free ticketing system, free call center, free knowledge base, and free unlimited agent seats. The paid packages vary in price starting from $15/month up to $39/month.
Can I customize the chat widget?
LiveAgent’s chat widgets are fully customizable.
Is the history of conversations saved?
LiveAgent’s free version has a 7-day search history, but the paid plans offer an unlimited search history.
Is there a mobile application?
LiveAgent has both iOS and Android mobile apps available.
Can I use LiveAgent with multiple sites?
Yes, LiveAgent can be used with multiple sites.
Do you offer a free trial?
LiveAgent offers a free 14-day trial with no credit card required.
Can I use live chat service on any website?
Yes, LiveAgent’s live chat is available on all sites where you are allowed to add custom code.
How does the live chat app work after hours?
If a customer wants to chat with you after your business hours, their chat will be sent to you in the form of a ticket.
Can I live chat with customers on my mobile app?
Yes, LiveAgent mobile apps do support live chat.
Do you have any testimonials?
Yes, feel free to check out what our customers are saying about us. LiveAgent has collected more than 2800 reviews on various software marketplaces like Capterra, Trustpilot, GetApp, G2 and Software Advice.
Contribuidores e programadores
“LiveAgent – Omnichannel Help Desk & Live Chat Software” é software de código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin:Contribuidores
Interessado no desenvolvimento?
Registo de alterações
- fixed problem with activation of the plugin under PHP 8
- Design issues with WooCommerce Products fixed
- Code style
- Redesign of signup form
- AuthToken used for login is now sent with POST method
- added option to create customer
- added new shortcode [customerPortalLogin]
- new account now creates a Free LiveAgent account
- LiveAgent signup process improved
- fixed PHP notices
- minor change to logic when you switch between 2 different LiveAgent accounts
- setup options explicitly asks for API version 1
- function get_currentuserinfo() replaced with wp_get_current_user()
- direct cURL use replaced with WP HTTP API
- fatal error fixed
- PHP7 compatibility fix
- readme file update
- minor fixes
- PHP7 compatibility
- default chat button fixed
- LiveAgent account creation bugfix
- Directory name changed
- new API for new account creation
- a small design fix
- usage of improper WP_PLUGIN_URL fixed with SSL sensitive plugins_url() function
- automatic secure connection support for hosted accounts
- Error displaying fixed
- Specific API errors handling
- Connect button fix
- New approach to creating trial accounts
- New screenshots
- internal values for signup form changed
- backward compatibility code added
- minor bug fixes
- tested on WP 4.3.1
- New design!
- New login and signup approach
- Easy way of choosing and selecting a button for your site
- Easy way of adding prechat details
- Third party tools removed from plugin
- tested on WP 4.2.2
- signup now points to default LiveAgent signup location
- remove deprecated code
- do not allow automatic domain suggestion if automatic detection fails
- every new account on ladesk.com domain is now 14 days trial
- add compatibility for WP 3.8.1
- fixed some issues in code
- add compatibility to WordPress 3.7.1
- add compatibility to WordPress 3.5
- transaltion fixes
- nicer screenshots
- add hungarian translation
- add slovak translation
- use native WordPress ui
- user experience enhancements
- better settings handling
- better user privileges handling
- internalization support
- readme changes only
- code refactoring
- simplification of user interface and code complexity
- fixed not functional signup
- internal speed up
- compatible with WordPress 3.3.1
- internal improvements
- bugfixes with delayed account creation problem
- fixed empty buttons grid after signup
- added one screenshot
- new screenshots
- added account creation wizard
- short description update
- fix error with logout from agent panel
- add test classes, now all new code should be unit-tested
- add support for showing Visitors on WordPress page as table in Dashboard
- show notification to admin if no chat button is enabled
- fix: Fatal error: Class ‘La_Lang’ not found in wordpress\wp-content\plugins\liveagent\PhpApi.class.php on line 65
- minor bugfixes
- speed optimisations
- advanced algorithm that inserts buttons into sidebars, should be independent from theme
- fixed crash when theme not using sidebars (only float buttons can be used then)
- minor code changes
- fatal error fix with inexistent function
- automatically add http to domain name if it do not already contains it
- minor account screen positions change
- minor bugfixes
- minor bugfixes
- look & feel change
- tested for wordpress 3.1.3 and 3.2 beta
- minor Bugfixes
- fewer requests to LiveAgent installation
- Bugfixes on plugin startup
- first release