Notes Widget Wrapper PRO is now available! Features shortcodes and more!
Notes Widget Wrapper wraps your widget in a “sticky note” style box and displays the text in a hand writing style. Although this plugin may work with numerous widgets, it has been developed with the intended use of applying a “sticky note” style to custom HTML content. The built in “Text” and “Custom HTML” WordPress widgets work great with Notes Widget Wrapper.
- Download and activate in your plugin administration page
- Go to your Widgets administration page. You will notice all active widgets now have the Notes Widget Wrapper controls under the main widget controls.
- Check “Apply Notes Widget Style” to activate the “sticky note” style on this widget
- Configure the thumb tack color, background color, text color, and font size to your desired settings
How does this plugin compare with WP Notes Widget
Here are a few key differences between WP Notes Widget and Notes Widget Wrapper:
- WP Notes Widget has more restrictive HTML elements, and a standard order for those elements.
- WP Notes Widget allows you to manage and organize many notes easier than Notes Widget Wrapper.
- WP Notes Widget must display all notes in sequential order.
- WP Notes Widget enforces a standard look for all notes. Notes Widget Wrapper has much more flexibility.
Where can I download the PRO version which has the shortcode functionality?
You can download Notes Widget Wrapper PRO at webrockstar.net.
Contribuidores e programadores
“Notes Widget Wrapper” é software de código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin:Contribuidores
Registo de alterações
- fix: enforce media buttons only on admin, for compatibility with some site builder plugins
- add: default settings
- change: proper escaping of gettext functions
- add: population of notes-widget-wrapper.pot translations file
- change: input sanitization and escaping refinement
- fix: display toggle of interface effecting all possible instances
- change: interface clean up
- added ability to force uppercase letters in widget styling
- code cleanup