PHOTOPRESS is an integrated suite of image management and gallery presentation features that photographers can use to build photography centric websites. The plugin allows you to create beautiful designed image galleries as well as extract, store and publish any EXIF/IPTC/XMP meta-data embedded in your images.
The broader goal of PHOTOPRESS is to make WordPress easy to use for photographers by bringing critical image management and presentation features together into a single, modern, and free plugin. Features currently include:
- Native Gutenberg live editing
- Grid style
- Masonry style
- Justified style
- Mosaic Style
- Adjustable gutter spacing
- Uniform image cropping option
- Hide captions option
- Adjustable image heights/column widths
- Inline image reordering
- Dynamic responsive images
- Link to PhotoPress slideshow
CHILD PAGES BLOCK
- Dynamic Gutenberg block
- Create a gallery of child pages (useful as an index of gallery pages)
IMAGE META-DATA MANAGEMENT
- Define unlimited custom image taxonomies
- Extract embedded EXIF, IPTC, and XMP meta-data from image files and store in taxonomies
- Create and extract “child taxonomies” from embedded meta-data fields
- Display Exif Widget
- Display Image Taxonomy Terms Widget
- Generate custom image ALT text using meta-data templates
- Embed Licensing info (Licensor, Licensor URL, Web Statement of Rights) into images files during upload
- Light-boxed full page slideshows
- Thumbnail navigation option
- configurable caption display (can use image title, caption, and/or description)
- Two caption layouts to choose from
Our development motto is “do no harm” which means that we leverage the patterns outlined in WordPress Core and the Gutenberg editor as opposed to creating proprietary features that impede the overall usability of WordPress.
PHOTOPRESS is actively developed on Github. Please file any bugs, feature, or support requests on Github!
Donate or Purchase Premium Support!
PHOTOPRESS core is free. However, we ask that you purchase a support membership. Even if you don’t need the support, this purchase helps fund the development of this project. Donations to the project are also appreciated.
Este plugin inclui 2 blocos.
Contribuidores e programadores
“PhotoPress” é software de código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin:Contribuidores