Embeddable Song Request Form for Radio Stations
Designed for Radio Stations
PlayMe was requested by a radio station deejay and built to best serve both the studio and the listeners.
- Listeners may provide their name, the artist/song name, and a dedication (or comments), to make realtime requests to Radio Stations and Deejays.
- The form is easily embeddable using the shortcode [playme] and can optionally require Google’s reCAPTCHA to verify requests before they’re submitted. Put “[playme]” on its own line in the page content (using Text View) to position the PlayMe form where you want it to appear on your page.
- On the backend, requests are shown in a list that refreshes passively every minute, and can be dismissed/hidden once the request has been addressed.
- For privacy, the only information captured (apart from what’s entered in the submission form) is an IP Address, to offer some insight to site owners about those who are submitting song requests.
3rd Party Services
Be advised about the 3rd Party services used by this plugin.
- Install PlayMe either via the WordPress.org plugin directory, or by uploading the files to your server (in the
- Activate the plugin.
- Embed the form in any WordPress page using the shortcode: [playme]
Are there any new features planned?
Not at this time.
Can i propose a feature?
If you wish. Sure.
Please make your requests via the ERA404 Contact Form to obtain a quote for custom development.
Este plugin não tem avaliações.
Contribuidores e programadores
“PlayMe” é software de código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin:Contribuidores
Registo de alterações
- Updated documentation and tested with WordPress 5.9;
- Updated styles and tested with WordPress 5.7.2;
- Added new role “PlayMe Requests Viewer”;
- Added new capability “View PlayMe Requests”;
- Adjusted styles to work better with WordPress 5.3.2
- Updated the ReadMe.txt with notice about 3rd Party services: Google reCAPTCHA and WhatIsMyIPAddress.com
- WordPress requested fixes.
- Beta Release