Pushnews is a web push notifications provider. With push notifications you can increase your website traffic by bringing your users back. Pushnews has a simple and intuitive interface – no development experience is required!
- Sending web push notifications
- Customizable opt-in widget
- Schedule push notifications
- Weekly recurring notifications planner
- Push OnSite – Push notifications directly on your website without the need for user opt-in
- Push Mail – Capture your visitors email addresses and send them beautiful emails
- Regional segmentation
- Advanced segmentation
- Device Target
- Custom Templates
- Create an account at Pushnews
- Install the Pushnews plugin from the WordPress.org plugin directory or by uploading the Pushnews plugin folder to your wp-content/plugins directory.
- Activate the plugin and set the desired configurations.
Where do I create a Pushnews account?
You can create a Pushnews account at https://app.pushnews.eu/register
How do I send a push notification?
In your wordpress dashboard, go to the Pushnews menu and click “Send Push”. Then, login with your Pushnews credentials.
Contribuidores e programadores
“Pushnews” é software de código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin:Contribuidores
“Pushnews” foi traduzido para 2 locales. Obrigado aos tradutores pelas suas contribuições.
Traduza o “Pushnews” para o seu idioma.
Interessado no desenvolvimento?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
Registo de alterações
- Config checkboxes should maintain their state when saving post as a draft
- Added “Don’t replace previous push” checkbox on create/update post so push won’t replace previous one
- Added “allow duplicate Push” checkbox on create/update post so user can control whether to have a duplicate push or not
- Added “ignoreWarningSameHashPush” option to the payload to allow for duplicate pushes.
- Added a log file to help with debug
- Fixed sending push on scheduled posts
- Changed API domain to a temporary one (previous one was still not working)
- Changed API domain to a temporary one
- Tested OK up to WordPress 6.0
- Added two activation toggles: tag inject (frontend) and metabox inject (backend)
- Improved translations
- Minor code improvements
- Fixed PHP Notice on undefined index
- Updated WordPress plugin directory image assets
- Fixed support links
- Updated ServiceWorker URL
- Tested OK up to WordPress 5.8.1
- Tested OK up to WordPress 5.8
- Added alternative string trimming with “substr” instead of “mb_strimwidth” for installations without “mbstring” PHP module
- Tested OK up to WordPress 5.7.1
- Stripping shortcodes from post body while converting it to Push
- Added a fallback function for determine_locale since it is only available on wordpress 5.0.0
- Fixed a deprecation warning
- Ensured 100% compatibility with WordPress 5.4
- Changed Service Worker importScripts URL
- Updated technical domain from “pushnews.eu” to “pn.vg”
- Bugfix: Was sending recovery push always after a minute
- Added WooCommerce integration allowing for abandoned cart recovery Push Notification
- Redesigned admin interface
- Removing &htmlentities; before calling push send api
- Translations were not working
- Added “max push title characters” and “max push body characters” to advanced configuration
- Now we are trimming Push title (max 50 chars), and body (max 145 chars)
- Saving “send push”/”send email” checks on custom post drafts
- Preventing Push/Email send while saving a draft post
- Added support for custom post types
- Fixed date comparison (now using GMT)
- Fixed bad production API endpoint
- Fixed sending Push after editing a Post
- Added support for WordPress 5
- Updated API url
- Allowing Push/Email sending after editing a Post
- Enhanced Push/Email sending for scheduled Posts
- Editing a scheduled Post will now show if it has scheduled Push/Email
- Added Service Worker under “/wp-content/plugins/pushnews/sdk/pushnews-sw.js.php” (preparing for future native Widget Support)
- Added plugin version to tag
- No longer pre-checking “Send Push” and “Send Pushmail” checkboxes
- Updated Push Notifications plugin behaviour, now sending featured image as SuperPush
- Fixed some issues regarding updated posts
- Fixed some issues regarding scheduled posts
- Fixed some issues regarding the automatic push notifications
- Added send automatic push mail feature on new post publish
- Added send automatic push notification feature on new post publish
- Simplified tag installation so it only requires the App ID
- Making sure all tag configuration elements are trimmed before printed
- Removed short array syntax to allow compatibility with PHP 5.3
- Updated API domain
- First plugin release