Automatically turn all posts into excerpts of 300 characters and add a “Show More” link that will load directly in the page. If your post includes a picture, it will also obtain a thumbnail and place that at the beginning of the excerpt. Supports Infinite Scroll, too (assuming you manually enabled it on your P2 site)!
- Shorter posts will be left alone, unless they have a picture
- Posts with a picture will always be turned into a thumbnail/excerpt
- Expanding or contracting a post will scroll to the top of the post
- Long posts with embedded video and no image include the video in the excerpt
- Change the character length from the admin screen
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Infinite Scrolling isn’t working on my P2 site
You’ll need to enable it manually. This plugin won’t do that for you.
Contribuidores e programadores
“Show More for P2” é software de código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin:Contribuidores
Traduza o “Show More for P2” para o seu idioma.
Interessado no desenvolvimento?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
Registo de alterações
- Clicking on thumbnails will expand posts
- Clicking on blog post titles will expand posts
- Fix excerpts on archive/category/search pages
- Preserve the title on blog posts when making an excerpt
- Fix cache busting of jQuery file
- Bug fixes
- Fix thumbnail generation for externally hosted images
- Fix thumbnail generation for various sizes (Large, Medium) and alignments
- Fix thumbnail generation for all images
- Plugin release