Optimize your web site or blog by changing the title and menu output for any page or post.
Thich is very important for SEO (Search Engine Optimization) reasons, but it can also increase
the usability of your website, making it more friendly and understandable for your visitors.
Take a look at the screenshots to
see what it looks like and how it works.
- Change the page title of your posts and pages. This is the title that you see in the title bar of your web browser. It is also the title that shows up in search engines like Google.
- Change the menu title label of your posts and pages. This is the title that is shown in your menus/navigation.
- Supports custom post types.
- Make your post or page more attractive in Google’s search results (Google SERP).
- Add additional keywords synonyms to your pages or posts.
- Increase usability
- Nicely integrated into WordPress. Looks like it was built into the core.
- No settings, just activate the plugin and you’re ready to go.
- Uses WordPress own custom fields, so no extra database tables.
- Works with most themes and plugins. (Well.. at least that’s what I hope for… 😉
Why yet another SEO-plugin for WordPress?
I felt that the existing plugins for WordPress Search Engine Optimization where a bit to complex
and difficult to use, especially for new users of WordPress.
Simple SEO aim to be a simple and unobtrusive alternative.
Donation and more plugins
- Upload the folder “simple-seo” to “/wp-content/plugins/”
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress
Now go and edit a page and you should have two new options: “Custom Page Title” and “Custom Menu Label”.
Este plugin não tem avaliações.
Contribuidores e programadores
“Simple SEO (Search Engine Optimization)” é software de código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin:Contribuidores
Interessado no desenvolvimento?
Registo de alterações
- Added: if post used on front page has a custom title, that title is prepended to the page title.
- Fixed: it ran some SQL queries with errors in them when in admin
- Fixed: No longer depends on get_post_meta to fetch the setting and title for each page. Could take a long time and use a lot of queries on a site/installation with many pages.
- added POT-file. Please translate! 🙂
- probably something else that I can’t remember…
- tried to compress the plugin space a bit.
- prepare for translators.
- Some text changes
- It’s kinda the first version. Works fine for me. Let me know if it works for you!