Organize, schedule and automate the posting of your content and photos on your social networks. It is very similar to TweetDeck, Buffer, Falcon, ContentCal… except it is unlimited and extensible infinitely! You own the entire system once it is installed, it runs within your WordPress, and there are no limitations. You are completely independent from a third-party service, and you can extend the way it works too.
Currently supported social networks:
- LinkedIn (Pro Version)
- Pinterest (Pro Version)
- Plan your SNS Posts with a pretty UI
- Create Post with Photos
- Automatically schedule your articles for SNS
- Select images which has never been published on SNS
- Draft Support (Pro Version)
- Statistics, such views and likes (Pro Version)
- Revive Posts or Pages (Pro Version)
Consider the Pro Version for additional one-to-one support, and to help me developing it. This plugin is, as you can guess, quite a lot of work! Many companies are running expensive platforms for the same services. I think they are way too expensive and not always made, so this is my attempt to make things cheaper and better. I need you!
No third-party service 💕
This plugin does not use a third-party service. This has a lot of obvious advantages: you have nothing to pay (except the Pro Version if you need additional features), there are no limitations, your data is not shared with anyone else than yourself, you are totally independent, you can automate everything and even extend Social Engine features, etc.
With Social Engine, and Facebook, it will look like this:
– Your website (with Social Engine) 🔄 Your Facebook App 🔄 Your Facebook Data
With another platforms, it would look like that:
– Your website (with their plugin) 🔄 Their Facebook App 🔄 Your Facebook Data, or…
– Their system 🔄 Their Facebook App 🔄 Your Facebook Data
In this case, it means you need to create your own “Facebook App” (same with Twitter, and so on). It doesn’t require any specific knowedlge, but you will need to go through a few steps for every service. I explain how to do this in my tutorial. Don’t hesitate to ask for help if you need it, in the forums, or as always, to a geeky friend around 🙂
We provide actions, filters and an API so that you can extend the plugin the way you like. Please let us know what you would like to do, and we’ll give you everything you need. Please check the section about extensibility in the documentation.
- Upload the plugin to your WordPress.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu.
- Try it with one file first! 🙂
Contribuidores e programadores
“Social Engine (Schedule & Publish Social Content)” é software de código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin:Contribuidores
“Social Engine (Schedule & Publish Social Content)” foi traduzido para 1 locale. Obrigado aos tradutores pelas suas contribuições.
Interessado no desenvolvimento?
Registo de alterações
- Add: Possibibility to find which images haven’t been already uploaded.
- Info: We absolutely need your help and feedback! Don’t hesite to contact me to let me know any issue or enhancement you would like to see. Last but not least, please write a review here: Social Engine on WordPress. That will help a lot! The plugin is totally invisible on the WordPress Repository without those reviews. Thank you ♥️
- Add: Support for WordPress 6.1.
- Update: Latest packages and everything!
- Add: Handle errors from services better.
- Update: Bigger lightbox.
- Add: Revive (to create Social Posts automatically based on the current content)
Update: The statistics data is stored more constantly.
0.3.0 (2022/08/31) =
* Fix: Stats for Facebook.
- Add: Better logs (especially for Twitter).
- Fix: It was not possible to edit at the same time similar content.
- Fix: Better refresh of the Published Social Posts.
- Update: More UI enhancements.
- Fix: The statistics are back.
- Update: Many enhancements in the UI.
- Update: Many enhancements in the UI.
- Add: Option to automatically schedule social posts for blog posts.
- Add: Calendar view.
- Update: Enhanced UI.
- Updated: Fix many things in the UI.
- Update: Removed the + within the main UI, and added a “New Post” button in the sidebar.
- Add: A modal to create social post.
- Info: Lot of fixes and improvements. We are still working on a beta, to make the UI more and more powerful. We will be working on new exciting features when everything is stable and nice. It’s going to be awesome!
- Add: Gallery Post for Instagram.
- Add: Settings for Posting Times (more to come in the UI to make this really user-friendly).
- Update: Improved the way the posts are loading.
- Fix: Issue when uploading images and using the Uploader.
- Add: Draft is now an option disabled by default.
- Fix: LinkedIn.
- Fix: Number of characters depending on the service.
- Fix: There was issues with LinkedIn.
- Add: More icons in the admin, for clarity.
- Fix: Fresh builds with enhanced Neko UI framework.
- Add: UI improvements.
- Add: Sort the posts ASC or dESC.
- Add: Many UI improvements.
- Add: Support for Instagram.
- Add: The day can be locked now (that way, we can mark a day as “done” when preparing the posts).
- Update: Better icons and buttons.
- Add: Show parts of the content in the bar when posts are minimized.
- Info: Pro Version released on the store.
- Fix: So many more fixes and enhancements.
- Fix: A lot of them!
- Add: Support for LinkedIn.
- Info: First release.