zbPlayer is a very easy audio plugin – you can select some options like: include Download link or no, enable autoplay or no and setup width of player. Other things will be done by zbPlayer plugun automatically. One nice feature – player support cyrillic filenames without problem.
Sometime my .m4a fields doesn’t play. Why is it?
Unfortunately, some of .m4a files has nuances and cannot play by player. We can’t fix that. Use .mp3 files – they works always.
The most basic installation is a simple two step:
- Upload the
zbplayerfolder to the
- Active o plugin no menu Plugins
That’s it, you’re done.
Do I need to do anything special in my posts?
No, zbPlayer automatically converts any link to an mp3/m4a/m4b/mp4/wav file into player. So, if you put in <a href=”audio_file.mp3″>A Link</a> zbPlayer will automatically add a flash player on page.
Does player support cyrillic names for mp3 files?
Yes, here no problems with cyrillic filenames.
Contribuidores e programadores
“zbPlayer” é software de código aberto. As seguintes pessoas contribuíram para este plugin:Contribuidores
Registo de alterações
- Preload files metadata to fix Download problem for links with special characters
- Tested on WP version 5.5
- Fixed deprecated syntax for PHP 7.4
- Tested on WP version 5.4
- Removed broken Facebook share functionality
- Remove player options after uninstall
- Added Desktop Native player controls in admin
- Tested up to 4.8.1 WordPress version
- Changes regarding new WordPress Plugin Guidelines
- Show native player for mobile if flag selected in admin
- Fixed special characters in the link
- Admin design minor fixes
- Fixed new system requirements for wp_enqueue_style() method
- Tested up to WordPress version 4.3.1
- Fixed problem with display symbols like “’”
- For now player understand also default WordPress [audio mp3=”http://xxxxxx”][/audio] tags.
- Fix links/file name problem. Sometime flash player did not understand correctly file names to play.
- Get rid limit of preg_replace() problems by exact number of expected replaces
- Hide warnings for some hosting servers about disabled method ini_restore()
- Fixed problem with lost audio files from <a> links.
- Fixed problem with empty posts (regex errors).
- Improved search algorithm for audio files/links.
- If no possibility to use nice Flash player, we will use standard tags instead. It can be very useful for mobile devices
- Added possibility to hide song name, but leave Download link
- Fixed Facebook share functionality
- Improved admin design
- Added controls to allow payer loops
- Added HTML5 tag ‘download’ for download link to let browser know that this link should be downloaded(not played)
- Added possibility set custom song title via “data-title” tags. For example <a data-title=”Custom title”>Standard title</a>
- Moved control for ID3 tags to gobal menu
- Added possibility to use ID3 tags from files instead link name
- Fixed time counter in player
- Added controls for player colors
- Changed descritpion and known bugs
- Added possibility to play audio format like .wav
- Added possibility to play audio formats like m4a, m4b and mp4
- Fixed song name views for characters like “-” and “&”
- Added Facebook share button functionality. Now you can share your mp3 files on Facebook and listen them on Facebook on your Timeline.
- Added control for player animation to let possibility show full size of player at once.
- Fixed donation button
- Added option in admin to show/hide song name above player.
- Added “Multiplayer” option in admin to setup only one player on page with all mp3’s
- Improved admin design, added Donation button.
- Fix for admin part in debug mode.
- Added localization for ‘Download’ link
- Added initial volume control for player.
- Replaced characters from ‘_’ to ‘ ‘ in song names.
- Fixed problem with player path if wordpress works not from default directory
- Fixed pathinfo function – now it works with UTF-8 encoded file names too
- Allow to play files with cyrillic filenames.
- Increased player width. Now player looks better.
- Fix constants namings
- Init version